Event website: https://ibbk-biogas.com/schedule/online-conference-progress-manure-digestate-treatment/
The International Online Conference Progress in Manure & Digestate will take place on 5. - 7. December 2023.
- Get exclusive insights into the future of digestate and manure upgrading
- Discover how you can benefit from this advanced knowledge as a biogas plant operator, farmer, and policy maker
- See what the pioneers of the biogas industry are currently developing to turn residues into valuables using breakthrough technology
- 53% Discount for students and inhabitants of DAC-classified developing countries
- 3 half-days – scheduled to fit multiple time zones around the world so that you can attend wherever you are.
Conference Language: English
Topics of the conference
- State of the art
- Bioeconomy, biorefineries
- Climate-positive circular agriculture
- Vegetable charcoal & pyrolysis: synergies in the biogas process
- Results & experiences from practice
- Occupational safety & health protection
- Innovations, outlook into the future
- Company forum
We look forward to receiving your submissions on any of the 8 conference topics.
Acceptances or rejections regarding submitted abstracts will be sent in mid-July.
- 31.05.2023: Call for papers deadline
- 01.11.2023: Early Bird registration ends!
- 5. – 7. 12.2021: Digital conference takes place
Address of the event
Online via Zoom
+49 (0)7954 926 203