- About us
- News & events
Date: 13 October 2021
Time: 11.00 - 12.30 CEST
Biomethane is among a leading range of low carbon solutions which needs an accelerated scale up to match these ambitions. According to the International Energy Agency´s Net-zero Emissions by 2050 scenario, globally biomethane needs to grow more than eight-fold in the next ten years. In this context, WBA organised this webinar aims to showcase the latest global developments and best practices in the field of biomethane, covering new market trends, innovative polices and technology advances.
Download all presentations by clicking here: Link or downloading them separately below.
- Paolo Frankl, Head of RE Division, International Energy Agency (IEA): Presentation
- Susanna Pfluger, Secretary General, European Biogas Association (EBA): Presentation
- Dirk Bonse, Head of Department Renewable Gases, Fachverband Biogas: Presentation
- Dr. A R Shukla, President, Ex Advisor MNRE and President, Indian Biogas Association: -
- Berend Vreugdenhil, Task Leader Gasification of Biomass and Waste, IEA Bioenergy TCP: Presentation
- Mette Hansen, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Nature Energy: Presentation
- Gwenaël Le Fournis, Solid Waste and Landfill Director, Veolia: Presentation
- Giuseppe Perrone, Head of Biomethane Projects, Eni: Presentation
- Pharoah Le Feuvre, Market and Strategy Analyst, Enagas: Presentation
Moderator: Christian Rakos, President, World Bioenergy Association