Date: 5 - 7 December 2023
IBBK Biogas' upcoming 3-day conference, themed "Science Meets Practice," aims to explore the latest scientific findings and successful implementations in bioeconomy, sustainability, and cutting-edge research approaches, providing a platform for collective knowledge exchange and progress.
Your top five reasons to attend:
- Get exclusive insights into the future of digestate and manure upgrading
- Discover how you can benefit from this advanced knowledge as a biogas plant operator, farmer, and policy maker
- See what the pioneers of the biogas industry are currently developing to turn residues into valuables using breakthrough technology
- 53% Discount for students and inhabitants of DAC-classified developing countries
- 3 half-days – scheduled to fit multiple time zones around the world so that you can attend wherever you are.
Topics of the conference
- State of the art
- Bioeconomy, biorefineries
- Climate-positive circular agriculture
- Vegetable charcoal & pyrolysis: synergies in the biogas process
- Results & experiences from practice
- Occupational safety & health protection
- Innovations, outlook into the future
- Company forum
- 31.05.2023: Call for papers deadline
- 01.11.2023: Early Bird registration ends!
- 5. – 7. 12.2021: Digital conference takes place
For more information, visit https://ibbk-biogas.com/schedule/online-conference-progress-manure-digestate-treatment/, contact +49 (0)7954 926 203 or email@example.com