POWER WEEK ASIA is the 6th annual international conference, designed for the power and energy industry. It provides 7 days of learning opportunities with C-level executives during a 4-day conference as the main event, plus 3 workshops and masterclasses with real life case studies, expert views, and valuable insights to keep ahead of the competitive market.
At POWER WEEK ASIA, you will meet industry peers from national power companies, government regulators, policy makers, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers from 20+ countries around the globe. With C-level speakers and attendees all under one roof, you will learn the success strategies and pitfalls of notable power projects. The conference features 20+ engaging sessions covering policy & regulations, global energy market outlook, fuel & electricity market, solar energy, energy storage, grid technologies, digitalisation, energy transition, energy mix optimisation, technology advancement, power generation efficiency, transmission, power plant, power projects, investment & financing, solar & wind tariffs and many more.
The 3 add-on workshops will provide even more in-depth learning opportunity on specific subjects such as Power Purchase Agreement, energy storage, renewable & clean energy etc.
Grab this chance to stay one step ahead in the industry - POWER WEEK ASIA is the most anticipated power & electricity show, not to be missed
List of elite speakers from best industry players in the world
- Simon Li, President, Asia Pacific Project Business Unit, Trina Solar,China
- Toh Seong Wah, CEO, Energy Market Company, Singapore
- Torbjorn Kirkeby-Garstad, EVP Asia, SN Power, Philippines
- Alice Jawan, Permanent Secretary, Ministry Of Utilities, Malaysia
- Akihiko Taniguchi, Executive Officer, Global Partnership, JERA, Japan
- Pongsakorn Yuthagovit, Assistant Governor of Planning and Power System Development, Provincial Electricity Authority, Thailand
- Arun Kumar Mishra, Director, National Smart Grid Mission (NSGM), India
- Zainal Arifin, VP, Technology Development & Standardization, Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), Indonesia
- Ingo Birnkraut, CEO and Managing Director, RWE Technology International, Germany
- Alejandro Hernandez, Head of Renewable Integration and Secure Electricity Unit, International Energy Agency, France
- Narsingh Chaudhary, EVP & Managing Director, Power- Asia, Black & Veatch, Thailand
- Shinichi Yasuda, SVP, Structured and Corporate Finance, Development Bank of Japan
- Martin Angelov, SVP, Asia Pacific Project Finance, Korea Development Bank
- Ram Natarajan, CEO, APAC, Mainstream Renewable Power, Singapore
- Gu-Yoon Chung, Managing Director, ENEL Green Power, Singapore
- Mohd Yusrizal Mohd Yusof, Managing Director, TNB Renewables, Malaysia
- Shalabh Singhania, Director & Head of Portfolio Management, InfraCo Asia, Singapore
- Jitendra Nalwaya, Vice President, BSES Yamuna Power Limited, India
- Bert Deprest, Head of C&I and Renewables, ENGIE South East Asia, Singapore
- Virgil Beaston, CTO, Powin Energy, United States of America
- James Colbert, Regional Director - East Asia & Pacific, Digital Grid Solutions, Schneider Electric, Australia
- Philip Napier-Moore, Programme Leader, Renewable Power, East Asia, Mott MacDonald, Thailand
- Aman Modi, Partner, Boston Consulting Group, Singapore
- Marko Lackovic, Principal, Boston Consulting Group, Singapore
- Refi Kunaefi, Managing Director, Akuo Energy, Indonesia
- Achal Sondhi, APAC Market Director, Fluence, Singapore
- Francois Espinassous, Head of Advisory, Asia Pacific Project Finance, Korea Development Bank
- David Platt, Partner, Pinsent Masons, Singapore
- Robert de Groot, Energy Storage Specialist, Mott MacDonald, Singapore
- Rahul Gupta, Solution Leader and Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company, Singapore
- Stephen Woodhouse, Director, AFRY, United Kingdom
- Johanna Heckmann, Head of Charging Infrastructure, P3 Group, Germany
… and more. To find out the speakers’ profile, visit www.power-week.com/asia/speakers
Need More Reasons to Attend?
- Develop successful business strategies by obtaining up-to-date insights from experts around the world.
- Stay informed of the latest government policies and incentive support on renewable energy.
- Discover the possibilities of energy decentralisation and learn from other countries successful market liberalisation.
- Understand the reliability, affordability and sustainability of energy integration thus create a ‘balanced’ energy mix.
- Learn how to handle fuel price fluctuation and securing long term fuel sources in Asia countries.
- Hear expert opinions on balancing power demand and supply in different scenarios.
- Evaluate the reliability and sustainability of different renewable energy sources and make the right investment decision.
- Hear from solar, wind and hydropower developers and be exposed to the latest projects and real-life case studies in the industry.
- Identify the funding methods for power projects in developing and underdeveloped nations.
- Determine the potential for cross-border power trading in ASEAN.
- Be introduced to disruptive technologies such as energy storage, smart grid, mini-grid, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial intelligence (AI) and more.
- Explore the future of electric vehicles (EVs) in Asia region and build electricity readiness for increasing EV penetration.
To attend/sponsor/exhibit/enquiry, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 0352 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join the discussion:
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6985809
Official Website: www.power-week.com/asia