- About us
- News & events
• Strengthening lobbying in favour of bioenergy in a global scale and influence policy decisions at national and regional level.
• Access to WBA’s network of companies, associations and experts.
• Possibilities of collaboration for obtaining investments in bioenergy sector
• Invitation to regional conferences and workshops.
• Access to information on bioenergy – climate policy reports, factsheets on different bioenergy technologies and issues, news etc.
• Possible collaboration in working groups, webinars, projects, conferences etc.
The fees depend on the size and specific situation of a member and vary between 300 and 5 000 Euro per year. Individuals pay 50 Euro.
The fee of future members is set by the board in accordance to the following table.